Best Exercise Bikes Under $200
Looking for the best exercise bike for under $200? You just came to the right place. Here are some of the best rated exercise bike that you can buy in that price range. Please have a look.
* Very sturdy. The specs say the maximum user weight is 300 pounds but a 400 pound person can exercise on it comfortably.
* Easy to assemble with all the needed tools conveniently included. You can complete the whole bike in about an hour.
* Comfortable seats
* Keeps track of the distance, time, speed and calories burned.
* Pretty quiet
* Has eight resistance levels so whether you want a casual exercise or having a medium workout you can have it.
* Takes little space. Its low profile makes it ideal for small rooms
* Lightweight. At 67 pounds it’s still pretty easy to move around. The built-in transport wheels makes it easier too.
* No preset programs like the ones in more expensive exercise bikes
* Not good for people shorter than 5’2″
* For some the high settings are still not enough for serious workouts
* No handle bars for your knees to bump to
* Suitable for people as short as 5’3″ to 6’2″ high
* Easy to put together
* Takes little space when folded. You can easily store this almost anywhere
* Sturdy construction. A pleasant surprise considering how compact this bike is.
* Smooth and quiet
* Fan doesn’t make you cool at all
* Has eight resistance levels. Even on medium this bike can really give you a good sweat.
* Easy to assemble.
* Six preset programs. Nice to keep the exercise interesting.
* Sturdy construction. Even though it’s rated at 300 pounds a person weight 350 can still exercise on the bike and it doesn’t wobble
* Smooth and very quiet.
* Small footprint. A good choice if you live in a small apartment or want to put this in your bedroom
* Easy to ride for people as short as 5′ and as tall as 6′
* The seat is not the most comfortable. Consider buying a gel pad or take a break every half an hour
* Non-backlit monitor
* Easy to put together as long as you remember to read the assembly manual before starting
* Simple and easy to use.
* Small profile. Doesn’t take up too much space.
* Lightweight, only 48 pounds. Easy to move around the house when you need to.
* Pretty quiet.
* Monitor works well displaying calories burned, speed, distance and time
* Seat is hard. You should buy a bike gel pad to make exercising bearable on it.
* Not suitable for a person shorter than 5’4″
* Not enough resistance if you’re looking for toning your muscles and such. Still, it’s a great exercise machine if you want to maintain your health and lose weight.
That’s it. The short list of the top rated exercise bike under $200. I hope this short list can help you decide which bike you should get.