Best Exercise Bikes For Seniors
For seniors an exercise bike is a great tool to help them maintain their health. If you are looking for good workout machine without any confusing different settings and setups to thinker with the following exercise bikes would make a great choice
* Low maintenance. No magnetic system that will fail on you and such
* Very sturdy. It’s rated 300 pounds but it can take a person heavier than that (and it won’t wobble!)
* Built to last. Some people use the same Airdyne for over 10 years and it’s still working great.
* Easy to use. The Airdyne uses air resistance so there’s no knob or switches to increase or decrease the resistance level. If you want more resistance just pedal faster. It’s as simple as that
* No need to plug it into a power source. You can put it almost anywhere in the house.
* Noisy. The wind blowing from the wheel makes quite a noise. Not the best choice if you’re planning on exercising while watching TV.
* Straightforward assembly. There are a lot of pieces and it will take about two hours to complete but the instruction is pretty good and you put the pieces together without much problem.
* Comfortable seat
* Very quiet. You can enjoy TV shows while exercising without having to turn the volume all the way up.
* Easier on the back since it’s a recumbent bike.
* Slide-in design. You don’t need to lift your feet high to get on to the bike.
* Mediocre MP3 port and speaker.
* Not self powered. You still need to plug it into a power outlet.
There you go. A short list for the best rated exercise bike for the elderly and senior citizens. I hope this can help you a bit in deciding which one you should get.