Best Exercise Bikes For Obese People
For an obese person the perfect exercise bike would be a recumbent bike. Why? Because it can reduce the pressure on your joints and back. The bike should also have over 300 pound of weight limit, sturdy construction and wide comfortable seat. The following recumbent bikes fit those criteria nicely.
* Wide and comfortable seat with excellent back support
* Plenty of different exercise programs
* Excellent controls
* Two user profiles to keep track of your preferred settings
* Smooth and quiet operation. If you enjoy exercising while watching TV you won’t need to turn up the TV volume much.
* Walk-through frame makes it easy to get seated. You don’t need to lift your feet high. Just slide sideways and you’re ready to get an exercise.
* The assembly, while not difficult, takes quite a while. The assembly instruction is mostly pictures with very few words
* User manual kinda sucks. You should download the updated one from Schwinn website
With 400 pounds of weight capacity you can be sure this exercise bike is made with big people in mind. The adjustable seat is very wide and the walk-in frame makes it easier to get seated. Just slide in and you’re ready to exercise.
The R70′s exercise computer features eight workout programs, including manual, HR, race, weight loss, interval, and rolling. The console with offers an easy-to-read matrix/LED screen and tracks time, work level, watts, distance, speed, METS, calories, and pulse rate (which is read through contact heart rate sensors built into the handlebar).
No doubt that the R70 is an excellent exercise bike for obese people. One minor quirk is the price. This thing will cost you about $1,700 so it’s quite an investment.